The Perryman Group (TPG)
The primary goal of the study is to identify strategies and opportunities to drive prosperity in the Mexico- U.S. border. Times are changing, and on both sides of the border, new economic strategies are being unwinded. Bordernomics recognizes these changes and presents a
strategy to promote something that will not change in the near future: doing business is driving the prosperity of nations. With the study, the opportunity was presented to create the Bordernomics alliance.
Bordernomics has designed a plan for each state along the U.S.-Mexico border to maintain a growing regional economy.
Bordernomics has state-by-state analysis of more than 500 economic sectors and the impact that each one can have in terms of expanding business opportunities by identifying:
- Key actors
- High potential business
- Projects to boost trade and investment
- Business relations at the local, regional and international levels
- Supply-Network integrations
- Possibilities for new products and suppliers
- Attraction of investments to the region